Your Hosts: Karen and Trevor
Free Phone NZ: 0800 222 191
Telephone: +64 6 377 0155
Postal: 6 Manchester Street, Solway, Masterton
At Acorn Estate Motel your pets are always welcome. While the hotel does not require a deposit, there are some simple rules listed below you‘ll need to follow during your stay. In addition to our rules you are also responsible for being in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
• We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets, like cats and dogs, are allowed to stay at Acorn Estate Motel
• While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pets are allowed per room.
• When you check in, You’ll need to sign a Pet Policy Agreement, and then you and your pet can make yourselves at home.
• Be sure to keep your pets on a leash or in a carrier if they’re outside your room.
• Pets (s) shall remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier.
• Please contact the office to make arrangements for room cleaning. Because we can’t clean your room while you and your pets are present, we suggest you schedule a time during our normal cleaning schedule for us to clean while you are out and about. (Maybe this is a good time to think about a walk?)
• In consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pets, and keep them within your control at all times. If your cat is staying with you, you’ll need to provide a litter box.
• We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control to have a pet removed.• We may request a bond payment of $100 on check-in. This will be refunded once your room has been checked at departure If your room requires excessive cleaning, or if damages are incurred as a result of your pet’s actions, the hotel will charge for additional services and repairs.